Coordinator, Education Programs
3 days left
- Full Time
Position Title: Coordinator, Education Programs
Reports To: Director, Education and Research
Basic Function The Coordinator, Education Programs provides administrative and programmatic support for ASPEN’s research, education and certification programs, as well as the Manager, Education; Manager; Education and Research; and the Director, Education and Research.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the development and implementation of the Society’s education programs: Communicate with registrants and interested parties regarding education programs.
- Administer continuing education credits for Society education programs, in accordance with accreditation criteria. This includes, but is not limited to generation, distribution and filing of accurate CE documentation, processing evaluation materials and generating summary reports, file maintenance, and correspondence with program participants. Administer the education outcomes survey and data collection processes for all continuing education programs. Assist with inquiries regarding online CE processing systems. Assist with maintaining files and documentation required for accreditation. Generate and submit reports for accrediting bodies. Evaluate education programs i.e., number of registrants, attendee feedback, etc., and produce summaries for management team. Assist with websites management and provide technical support for Self-Assessment, ASPEN main website, ASPEN eLearning Center, NBNSC website, and NBNSC digital badge site. Assist Manager, Education with management of faculty and programs for the Annual Conference. Support the Self-Assessment Committee in the development of modules for ASPEN’s online Self- Assessment Program including updates, committee conference calls, and general administrative support. Utilize the association’s database to manage education program products: Create and maintain products/education programs for purchase in the database. Run reports on program registrants and share reports to allow for better organizational understanding of education program participants.
- Coordinate education program, registrant logistics, and reporting. Build products in association database system.
- Assist individuals and groups with registrations. Update webinar details on website. Maintain data on registrants and individuals who claim CE credit for webinars.
- Handle certification inquiries, orders, mailings, certificate orders, maintenance of certification database and digital badge system, documentation, verification and participation correspondence, website content maintenance, and preparing conference and exhibit materials. Create reports as needed.
- Assist in providing staff support to the ASPEN Rhoads Research Foundation. Support the Foundation grants program. Maintain records in grant management system.
- Interface with grant recipients for collection of reports and sending reminders. Generate grant recipient reports and data collections for Foundation Board. Support the Foundation Blackburn Research Mentorship Award Maintain records in award management system. Generate reports for Foundation Board. Assist with implementation of Foundation events at annual conference.
- Provide general administrative support, including: Field and respond to phone and e-mail inquiries on education and research programs and products.
- Customer service support and order processing, including training fellow team members to ensure familiarity with education and research offerings. Create reports and correspondence; maintenance of files. Assist with database maintenance and data entry as a member of the customer service team Communicate with internal and external employees, customers, and vendors. Contribute to development and management of annual department budget.
- 1-3 years of increasingly responsible administrative support experience, however willing to train those newer to the workforce.
- Previous non-profit association experience preferred.
- Associate’s degree in a related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Office procedures Strong organizational skills;
- Experience with serving customers through telephone and email interaction; Demonstrated experience with Microsoft products. Ability to learn and navigate additional software programs; Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously with attention to detail. Excellent organizational and task management skills essential. Must be capable of interacting on a professional level with the Society’s leadership, vendors, customers, management, and support staff.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team-oriented environment, with high expectations.
- Ability to effectively prioritize work and exercise mature judgment. Must be comfortable managing workload and functioning under deadlines.
- Good team spirit while able to work individually. Possess a high level of professionalism.
- Minimal travel may be required.
Apply for Coordinator, Education Programs
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly