RCS Trucking & Freight, Inc. has an opportunity available for our Driver Recruiter
Qualified candidates must have outstanding communication skills and be detail-oriented.
At RCS Trucking & Freight, Inc., we appreciate our employees’ hard work. That’s why we are proud to offer:
- Competitive Wages
- A comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Recruit and retain drivers for each division of RCS Trucking & Freight, Inc.
- Local, Regional, OTR, and Heavy-Haul
- Work with Executive Management Team to understand and fulfill company recruiting goals.
- Conduct daily recruiting activities according to company guidelines and policies.
- Understand and be able to clearly communicate company employee benefits and expectations to every driver candidate.
- Build and develop a pool of qualified applicants using 3rd Party Resources, social media,
- Networking, Job Fairs, Trade Shows, and internet postings.
- Initiate and track applicants in collaboration with Safety and HR.
- Conduct phone and in-person interviews.
- Manage application process.
- Track all associated recruiting costs and provide monthly reporting to the V.P. of Operations.
- Assist in Driver Orientation.
- Assist in Driver Retention campaigns.
- Treat fellow employees with respect and keep a positive attitude.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have an outgoing, friendly personality and superior communication skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Organizational skills.
- General understanding of mechanical/technical terms.
- Transportation, supply chain, or logistics experience is preferred.
- Familiarization with DOT, FMCSA, and OSHA rules and regulations.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.