2 days left
- Full Time
Mandatory Minimum Requirements:
- Current certification as a Registered Nurse
- Current BLS and/or ACLS certification
- Minimum 5+ years experience working in a clinical or health care setting and proven success in health care leadership
- Minimum 3 year experience in an area of women’s health
- Ability to access, input and retrieve information from a computer and an EMR system
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, Access, Outlook, Word
- Knowledge and proficiency of all office based procedures
- Knowledge of office procedures and machines (i.e. – computer, fax, copier)
- Ability to manage a multidisciplinary team
- Ability to remain calm and respond appropriately to all stressful situations
- Ability to communicate accurately and concisely, all patient instructions and those to fellow employees
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task and work well under daily pressure
- Ability to interact with supervisees, supervisor, practice providers, practice patients, co-workers, and other management within the practice, in a professional and personable manner.
- Must demonstrate a high level of process and procedure adherence Must be reliable and trustworthy Inform supervisor of any operational issues through effective communication methods Act as a role model for employees and by demonstrating excellent interpersonal skills Treat all customers, both internal and external with respect and dignity Build relationships and work as a member of a highly effective and efficient team
Basic Clinical and Technical Responsibilities
- Perform routine in-office examinations and procedures as necessary.
- Perform routine patient assessments as necessary.
- Perform phlebotomy and injection duties.
- Perform medication administrations.
- Perform patient medication teaching as needed.
- Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records-EMR system.
- Participate in daily meeting for review of patient results and instructions.
- Perform patient call-backs with test results and/or instructions, as needed.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by: Complying with procedures, rules and regulations, and calling for assistance from other healthcare support personnel when appropriate. Protect patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols, medication administration and storage procedures, and controlled substance regulations. Operate specialty equipment per manufacturer’s recommendations and/or policy and procedure. Clean and maintain instruments and equipment per protocol and according to OSHA guidelines. Performs routine maintenance and acts as liaison with the company representative. Stock’s examination rooms with required supplies as necessary.
Essential Clinical Job Functions
- Assist and chaperone physician and/or mid-level provider with procedures such as: GYN Exams Ultrasounds I.U.I. Endometrial biopsies Sonohysterogram (Sono-HSG) Hysterosalpingogram (HSG) Cyst Aspiration Office Hysteroscopy All other as trained and required by Providers
Measure patient vital signs (weight, height, blood pressure, pulse, respirations, temperature) Assist with patient education Manage patient flow and room turnover – ensure rooms are cleaned immediately post a patient and re-set/up for next patient- delegate to other MA’s. Inform provider of schedule changes Prep exam rooms for patient according to procedure to be performed Perform phlebotomy duties and injections Gather new patient and consultation patient information and present to the Provider Perform clerical duties to maintain effective office operations as required Provide support to the Provider by anticipating their needs INPUT INFO INTO EMR SYSTEM FOR PATIENT VISITS Provides combined oversight under Medical Director for 3rd Party Coordinator Functions and serves as backup to 3rd Party Coordinator to assist with functions including but not limited to the following duties (see attached Appendix A): Manage internet based Gestational Carrier Program Manage Specific Donor Egg Coordinator job functions Manage all aspects of Donor Embryo Program
Management and Training Duties
- Works directly with HR Coordinator to recruit, hire and coordinate training of new staff members Works with Medical Director, ART Coordinator, Office Manager to design and implement business strategies to help the practice meet organizational goals and practice outcomes Management of clinical team including Clinical Floor Supervisor, Surgical Team Supervisor, IVF, MA’s and Nurse Practitioner Acts as liaison between patients, families, and additional care staff Delegation of clinical tasks and assignments to Clinical Floor Supervisor, Surgical Team Supervisor, MA’s Management of clinical team hours and timecards- ensuring appropriate use of time and minimal overtime Management of clinical team daily work schedules Perform 90 day and annual performance evaluations on clinical staff and provide constructive feedback on performance to help meet professional and practice goals Ensure policies and procedures function in accordance with state and federal laws Supervision of Clinical Floor Supervisor- Works directly with Clinical Floor Supervisor regarding training of all MA’s and IVF team Coordinating vacation and scheduled time off for clinical team Schedule regular maintenance checks of all equipment in regular practice procedures. Advise Office Manager of all dates/times for these scheduled maintenances. Develop and maintain a binder of all MERC cleaning, repairs, PM’s, etc. Meet with Office Manager monthly to discuss/review practice needs (i.e. equipment, staffing, etc.). Coordination of Monthly Clinical Meeting and IVF Meetings Weekly meetings with Clinical Floor Supervisors to discuss any issues, concerns, or other needed information. Advise Medical Director of any severe infractions of NHC policies or protocols, and ensure Office Manager is copied on this information. Cost assessment of clinical areas – assist in reviewing NHC’s variable cost areas (i.e. supplies, equipment, etc.). Work with Office Manager and Clinical Floor Supervisor to decrease NHC’s overhead costs as it pertains to the Clinical portion of the practice.
- Medication instructions individual and/or group setting as needed Patient counseling as directed by Provider Communication of lab results and Provider orders as instructed Phone triage of patient calls as needed Post treatment calls or counseling as directed by Provider
Apply for Clinical Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly