Data Entry Specialist

Rockville, MD
$18.00 per hour -Contract to Hire
Apr 29, 2022
Jun 06, 2022
Full Time
Attention Data Entry Specialists!

Are you tired of shift work, revolving schedules, or weekend work? We have a fantastic opportunity for someone to work Monday-Friday from 7:30-3, or 8:30-4, with little to no overtime involved.

We are seeking an experienced Data Entry Specialist to support our client services team with entering financial data into our proprietary system. This position will be approx. 80-90% (10-key) data entry. The other 10% will involve communication over the phone to follow up on resolving matters that cannot be addressed in written communication.

The person hired for this position will need strong attention to detail as they will be inputting important financial information and personal data into the system.

We are also looking for candidates with immediate availability to start!

For immediate consideration - email your resume to

Job Requirements

Must have min. of 10,000-12,000 key strokes per hour ( will be tested)

Min. of 2-3 years data entry experience

Strong MS office

Ability to work well under tight deadlines with efficiency and accuracy

Math aptitude and knowledge

Additional Information

NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.

Meet Your Recruiter

Catherine Mitchell
Senior Account Manager

Since 1991, I have had the pleasure of building relationships with clients, candidates and a great team at NRI. The philosophy is simple; honest communication, team work, accountability and passion. It has led me to new experiences, some great new friends and a fantastic network of contacts across diverse industries. The people I have met have shared their interests and we have found much in common; from family bonds including our four legged buddies; to favorite books ; to the great outdoors and the joys of gardening. This has led to the ability to have warm conversations; sharing ideas and conducting business with people I enjoy working with.

I value my network and welcome the opportunity to expand it. Please feel free to reach out to discuss your career!

  • 301-998-4688
  • Connect on LinkedIn

Similar jobs

More searches like this