Clinical Data Manager
The EMMES Corporation, organized in 1977, is a privately owned Contract Research Organization (CRO) located in Rockville, Maryland. EMMES is dedicated to providing statistical and epidemiological expertise, computer systems development, data management, study monitoring, regulatory guidance, and overall operational support to clients engaged in clinical and biomedical research. EMMES is seeking a Clinical Data Manager to be primarily responsible for Case Report Form (CRF) design, development, and maintenance, in support of high profile, public health research studies.
- Work in a team environment to design, develop and manage clinical trial data systems, supporting materials, and processes, including the EMMES proprietary Electronic Data Capture (EDC) system, utilizing strong data management and computing skills
- Provide support to clinical site staff regarding queries of EDC system, develop site training materials and conduct training sessions on use of EDC system
- Develop, generate and manage data queries, reports, and other data related activities
- Contribute to the quality and accuracy of various types of clinical study reports for the duration of the trial
- Duties may include but are not limited to; medical writing, as well as planning and implementing QC steps, such as checking tables, figures, and listings, verifying data entry, reviewing SAS output, and reconciling text and tables
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a health-related or scientific discipline
- 1-3 years clinical trials experience preferred
- Strong computer skills. Experience with database design and architecture is desirable
- Previous experience with CRF design, EDC systems, or other web based data collection systems
- Change management, requirements documentation, and attention to detail a must
- Strong team player and client service oriented
EMMES has an outstanding benefits package including: generous tuition reimbursement, professional development and training programs.
*For immediate consideration please submit your resume and apply directly through the company website at www.emmes.com.
Please visit our website at www.emmes.com for additional information on our company, studies and history.
CONNECT WITH US!!
Follow us on Twitter - @EMMESCorp
Find us on LinkedIn - The EMMES Corporation
EMMES is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employee EOE/M/F/D/V