Stationary & Mobile HVAC Journeyman Mechanics
Stationary & Mobile HVAC mechanics in MD, DC, or VA
Complete Building Services, a building operations/facilities maintenance company, is currently seeking licensed stationary & mobile HVAC technicians in MD, DC, or VA. CBS is a division of The Donohoe Companies, Inc. - Washington's oldest real estate company.
The role of the HVAC Mechanic is to ensure the proper and safe operation and maintenance of the HVAC systems and subsystems.
* Must be on-site during the assigned hours.
* Must be available to respond to on-site emergencies
* Inspect, test, troubleshoot, repair of the HVAC systems and associated equipment.
* Operate and perform Preventive Maintenance on HVAC and associated equipment.
* Perform Refrigerant recovery and recycling.
* Operate Building Energy management System (EMS)
* Operate Building Controls.
Knowledge Required by the Position:
* CFC Certification (Universal) (Must have written proof)
* Must possess at least (4) four years of Journeyman Level experience (obtained in past 7 years) performing Inspection, troubleshooting, repairing, operating and performing preventive maintenance on building environmental systems.
1. Demonstrate a high degree of proficiency in Building Operations
2. Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
3. Possess a professional demeanor
* Is detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced work environment.
To learn more about us, call Glenn Martin at 202-333-4977.