APEX INC is a unique, nationwide company and we are looking for Administrative Payroll Assistant to work in our dynamic corporate office. This is a business critical position that involves a high level of interdepartmental contact and exposure to confidential information requiring considerable use of tact, diplomacy, discretion and judgment. Under general supervision, provides generalized support to Human Resources/Payroll department.Performs diverse administrative duties for the Payroll and Human Resources management and staff.
As this is an integral component of supporting the Payroll Department and the entire company, the position requires an individual, who is extremely detail-oriented, polished, has strong computer skills and is able to work on multiple tasks simultaneously. A successful candidate must be able to work well independently, have excellent communication, accurate data entry skills, good use of judgment as well as ability to deal with confidential information.
• Entering data info;
• Generating reports;
• Answering the phones;
• Scheduling appointments;
• Speak with clients and customers;
• Assist company with a wide variety of daily responsibilities; and
• Process and maintain company cumulative records; and
• Additional duties as assigned.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools and web-based applications is essential
• Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
• Good interpersonal skills and attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Customer focused approach
• High degree of flexibility
• Demonstrated ability to work well in fast paced team environment
Forward your Resume the HR manager ( email@example.com )
Successful completion of a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen that meet company standards are conditions of employment for this position, where applicable.