Contact: Michelle Daczkowski
8715 Stonewall Rd
About Daczkowskio Orthodontics
Medical Practice Assistant
Monday 8-5, Tues 8-5, Wed 8-5 and Thurs 7-4, Fri 8-12
With a 30-minute lunch break each day/6 holidays/7 days personal leave per year
Dr. D’s Smiles, Daczkowski Orthodontics seeks a part time Medical Practice & Accounts Assistant to join our team for our Manassas and Ashburn Offices. Below is a description of what your job would entail. Working at Dr. D's Smiles is more than just a job, it’s a team sport. Though we have individual functions, when we get busy, we work together! In this role you will be responsible for greeting patients, scheduling, updating patient accounts, assisting in the daily operations, applying patient payments, assembling deposits, producing daily reports and assisting the Practice Manager and the Financial Manager. The incumbent will interact with patients by phone and in person on a daily basis. This is an electronic record office and use social media for our patients. Must be comfortable using these type of software tools and learning quickly. This position requires an outgoing personality to our patients making them feel welcome as they come in each day.
Dr. D's Smiles is looking for a Part Time (32 hours), Monday 8-5, Tuesday 8-5, Wed 8-5 and Thursday 7-4, Practice Assistant ready to make a difference in the lives of families 32 hours per week. You will thrive here if you are someone who wants to grow professionally while serving your community at the same time. May be required to help during vacation seasons working a full week.
Dr. D’s Smiles offers 6 holidays, competitive wages based on experience and 7 days personal leave.
Responsibilities-these are the day to day duties
- Patient scheduling
- Patient checkin
- Submit insurance claims and follow-up
- Maintaining patient accounts and ledgers, posting payments and sending out monthly invoices
- Collections on aging accounts and reporting
- Attend community and marketing events throughout the year for the practice
- Supporting social media and marketing campaigns
- 1 + years working as a medical practice assistant in a Practice or similar capacity
- 3 Professional references that attest to your ability to perform in your function
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel
- Ability to multi-task and shift projects
- Pleasant demeanor and welcoming
- Good communication skills
- Flexible and agile to adjust to the needs of the practice
- Must have experience working in a team environment
- Fully electronic office, must be comfortable learning electronic scheduling, social media and billing
Interested? Apply to join our team!
To apply for this position, send your resume and three professional references with current phone numbers to firstname.lastname@example.org.