Crossroads Treatment Centers
Contact: Mr Andy Reina
55 Beattie Place
About Crossroads Treatment Centers
Crossroads Treatment Centers provide Medication Assisted Treatment programs for over 12 years which combines Medication, Counseling, Drug Screening and a referral network that will give our patients the best chance to succeed.
We do not simply hire a doctor to provide medication and send you on your way, as that would only deal with the biological effects of your addiction. Our staff includes counselors, clinical supervisors, nurses, and other service coordinators. While your medication is working to eliminate your withdrawal symptoms and cravings, your counselor is working with you on creating your Path to Recovery through building recovery and relapse prevention skills. Each member of the Crossroads team specializes in an area that will support your recovery.
Our services include:
- Medical assessments of your addiction, health status, and treatment needs
- Clinical assessments of your addiction, history, and counseling needs
- Individualized treatment planning and individual or group counseling
- Medical care directed by our on-site physician, including your treatment medication
- Coordination with local agencies and service professionals to provide resources for other services you may need