Community Anti-Drug Coalitions of America (CADCA)
Contact: Megan Foxall
625 Slaters Lane
About Community Anti-Drug Coalitions of America (CADCA)
Hours: 8:30 – 5:30 Monday – Friday
Reports to: Sr. Accounting & HR Manager
General Responsibilities: Assist in the daily operations of the Finance & Administration department
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accounts Payable
- Code and enter invoices into the payables as needed
- Perform weekly check-runs
- Monitor and reconcile internal/external expense reports
- Accounts Receivable
- Make bank deposits as needed
- Enter Journal Entries to record cash receipts into the accounting system
- Invoice preparation and collection calls
- Act as back-up and provide support to the office manager
- Records & Files custodian
- Ensure all accounting and administration files are properly marked and labeled.
- Store records & files according to record retention schedule annually
- Keep contract folders updated
- Assist with time sheet submissions
- Provide support with month end closes, reconcile accounts receivable, prepaid expenses and insurance and the line of credit GL Accounts
- Provide administrative support to both the CFO and Senior Accounting & HR Manager and support other departments as needed
- Perform special projects and other related tasks as assigned
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Undergraduate 4 year degree - REQUIRED
- Must be detailed oriented and have strong organizational skills
- General understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principals (GAAP)
- 5 years of bookkeeping experience and accounting software experience
- Proficiency in spreadsheet applications (Excel) and Microsoft Word
- Experience with database applications
- Good written and oral communication skills
Qualified individuals should send a cover letter and resume to Megan Foxall at firstname.lastname@example.org with ACCOUNTING ASSOCIATE in the subject line.
No telework option.
Please no recruiters or third parties.
2 jobs with Community Anti-Drug Coalitions of America (CADCA)
Seeking outstanding candidate to join our team. Excellent benefits, including 401k, healthcare, vacation and sick leave accruals.
Seeking a 4yr college graduate with Hill, Congress, or Executive Branch experience.Excellent benefits including healthcare, 401k, vacation & sick pay.