CAREERS & the disABLED Magazine’s CAREER EXPO
Thursday, July 11, 2019
10am - 3pm
Check out new opportunities at the largest job fair in the country for people with disabilities and wounded warriors.
Thousands of current job openings available!
CAREERS & the disABLED Magazine’s
Thursday, July 11, 2019 (10:00AM - 3:00PM)
Ronald Reagan Building (Atrium Hall -Use 14th Street Entrance)
1300 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW. Washington, DC 20004
FREE ADMISSION, BRING RESUMES, BUSINESS ATTIRE, MUST BE AT LEAST 18
View More Details and Register Now!
Meet with Recruiters from Major Corporations and Federal Government Agencies!
Here are some of the many employers recruiting at this event:
- Air Force Civilian Service
- Capital One
- Central Intelligence Agency
- National Security Agency
- U.S. Navy Strategic Systems Programs
- Social Security Administration
- Grunley Construction
- U.S. EPA Office of Chemical Safety & Pollution
- Naval Intelligence Activity
- U.S. Dept. of State
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid
- NCI Information Systems
- Federal Highway Administration
- Transportation Security Admin
- U.S. Agency for International Development
- Easter seals Disability Staffing Network
- U.S. Postal Service
- Coppin State University, School of Graduate Studies
And many more…
NEW CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AWAIT YOU!
For questions, Please contact us at 631-421-9421 ext. 10 or
CAREERS & the disABLED Magazine’s Career Expo
Equal Opportunity Publications, Inc., 425 Broad Hollow Rd, Ste. 418, Broad Hollow Rd., Melville NY 11747